Saturday, 11 August 2012

28 inch Toshiba TV, Stand and Remote Control £30 ONO ?

I have two TVs for sale. This advert is for the Toshiba 28Z33B 28" TV, with matching stand and original remotre control. It is 33" width, 37" height (including stand) and 20" depth. This is a perfect budget TV. It has been used for a number of years but is still working just fine and produces great image quality. The stand has plenty of room for DVDs, consoles, etc. (PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE TV, STAND AND REMOTE ARE INCLUDED IN THE SALE, I.E. NOT ANY OF THE DVDS, CONSOLES, GAMES, ETC.) If you do a google search, you will see that it gets good reviews. We were certainly happy with it but due to moving to a smaller flat, we have decided to sell it on. Buyer to collect from Dundee City Centre (2nd floor flat). I have seen it lifted by one person but I would recommend two people to carry it. We can arrange for one of us to help you carry it down the stairs if you are by yourself. The price is negotiable and reasonable offers will be considered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular