Sunday, 29 July 2012
FUJIFILM FINEPIX S5800 DIGITAL CAMERA £45 - GREAT CONDITION *
Great condition digital camera with multiple settings.
Originally bought for 100 and barely used, so selling for 45 or nearest offer.
The only wear and tear is on the lens cap logo where the silver writing has faded.
The camera takes 4X AA batteries, although I will not be providing them with the camera as I need them. Rechargeable batteries are best however the camera did not come with a charger so I will not be supplying one.
It takes standard sized SD Cards (commonly a blue colour and goes in most cameras and laptops) however again I will not be providing this as it was bought seperately.
Unfortunately I no longer have the original packaging/box for the camera however if postage is necessary; I will take extra measures to protect and ensure the safety of the camera in transit. However if you wish to collect it from me, feel free to test the camera out and obviously there will be no necessity for postage costs.
I will not under any circumstances post abroad, UK addresses only. Will accept cash in hand or payments via paypal. Postage will be calculated separately so please contact me first before you pay.
Any problems or questions then just respond to this ad whenever, I check my emails regularly and will be happy to help :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
BRAND NEW SAMSUNG 23" FULL HD, TV Monitor with 1 Year Warranty 23" Samsung 1080p HDTV/Monitor LED SMART Model: T23B550 Brand...
-
Used with some minor marks of used, had been used few time outdoor Specification Maximum Height: 166cm Lowest Working Height: 49cm Le...
-
12.1 MP CASIO DIGITAL CAMERA FOR SALE. 2GB CARD+THE BOX,CARRY CASE AND CHARGER. ONLY 40 POUNDS. Casio Exilim EX-Z35 JUST LIKE NE...
-
Suitable for flat panel TVs up to 42in Maximum TV weight 70kg. 2 glass shelves and an MDF base shelf. Steel legs. Cable tidy holes in re...
-
hi there i have this amazing camcorder camera for sale it is in brilliant condition and a amzing bit of kit it has 1080p hd picture 4x digit...
-
Brand New Sealed Box Included 18-55 Lense 75-300 Lense With A Technology Inherited From Canon’s Professional Models, The EOS 100...
-
im selling my tv,it has served my family well as had it from new.perfect picture,never had any breakdowns tho there can be a blue line at ti...
-
Panasonic ae500 720p HD Projector Good condition 2000 hours left on the bulb Connects to PS3 & Xbox for big screen gaming Hdmi/Dvi/...
-
FOR SALE MY BEAUTIFUL... PHILLIPS 47 INCH AMBILIGHT LCD TV FULL HD 1080P COMES WITH REMOTE. OWNED IT FOR 2 YEARS AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WH...
-
Toshiba Video Cassette Recorder V858B In Good Condition & Full Working Order. Instruction book included From A Pet & Smoke ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment