Sunday, 24 June 2012

Fuji GX617 Professional Panoramic Camera 105mm Copal lens MINT+++ condition .

Reluctantly for sale is my beautiful Fuji GX617 panoramic camera. Purchased new by me from Robert Whyte in Poole. I made the pilgrimage down personally to purchase this camera. My camera has had very light use and is unmarked, you will not be disappointed. It was always my intention to tour Scotland and the Lakes when I retire and take beutiful panoramic images. However, life and dreams change and now only due to my marriage ending I am forced into selling this amazing piece of kit. Included in the sale is: Fuji GX617 Professional Medium Format Panoramic Camera body along with the clear and very crisp EBC fujinon SW 105mm f/8 Copal lens and 105mm viewfinder. There is also the Fuji panoramic lens hood and the very neccessary Neutral Density center filter for the 105mm lens (ND = 2x and 77mm diameter thread) and original instruction manual. This amazing kit is very well protected by the indestructable PELI 1450 waterproof and dust and crushproof case. I have thought long and hard about ways of being able to keep this camera, and my retiral dream, but alas it seems I have no options left. I have considered the pricing too and now have arrived at a price that reflects the condition of the whole kit. Please contact me on 07863185400 if you wish to discuss the camera or view, cash only for this item THX Price negotiable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular